Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Silverstar

Hello. I am Silverstar, the leader of Blazeclan. I have just been appointed leader after our old leader Tawnystar died. I hope you enjoy visiting my Clan, and if you would like to become a member of Blazeclan, I would be honored to have you. You will start as apprentices, I will choose mentors for you. Please let me know your warrior name. When the time is right, you will become warriors, and maybe my deputy. My current deputy is Leopardblaze. However, that doesn't mean you can be deputy for a little at a time. Have fun in the Clan! 


-Silverstar

3 comments:

  1. Hello, I'd like to join as Mistystream.
    I am a white she-cat with light grey stripes and light blue eyes.
    If you put pics of cats on your blog here is mine:
    http://www.newhurricaneclan.zoomshare.com/files/silverstep2.jpg

    Thanks!
    Oh and please join http://crystalclan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sorry, I'm medicine cat not a warrior. Please change that. I forgot to say that

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm swiftshadow. A black she-cat with dark blue eyes. A medicine cat apprentice or if taken, an expecting queen

    ReplyDelete